Find attached “Galleria” which is the gallery solution that I came up with. Some features:
- Drupal 5.x
- Thumbnail ribbon with image caching
- Image scaling
- Upload image files and zip files
- Comes with a block function to allow “last updated” or “last created” view of galleries
- Control over user content (in other words, you don’t have to let users create galleries)
- Uses Drupal content types for nodes, so hooked into the whole node system
- Sorting and captions
- Click viewing image to see original
- Filenames are retained
There are more features, so have a look at the initial sample gallery I uploaded. There’s probably the odd bug or two, but I tested it with IE 7 and Firefox 2. I’m upgrading my Mac, so Safari testing will follow.
If you want the module, it’s attached. The license is simple: do what you want with it and I’m not responsible for any problems resulting from the use of it. If that works for you, feel free to download. If you find any bugs and/or want to share enhancements to it, please drop a comment on this posting.